The Scotiabank Internet Banking service, Scotia OnLine, allows you to attend to virtually all your banking needs from any computer with Internet access. It’s safe, protected, and available to anyone with a ScotiaCard Visa Debit card.
With Scotia OnLine you can:
- View balances and account history with various history filtering options, including transaction type and check numbers
- Make payments toward your Scotiabank credit cards and transfer funds from your card to your deposit accounts
- Transfer funds between Scotiabank accounts
- Transfer funds to third party accounts at both Scotiabank and other Financial Institutions (ACH)1
- Pay utilities and bills
- Schedule transfers for future dates or recurring utility and bill payments
- Check your loans and Certificates of Deposit
How to begin:
Try the demo or register today and find out why Scotia OnLine is an easy and convenient way to get your finances under control.
Registering is easy! All you need is your ScotiaCard Visa Debit card and a supported Internet browser. Follow these steps:
Personal Banking Customers:
- Enter using an Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption. To find out more, see our list of supported Internet browsers.
- Visit our Scotia OnLine website.
- Select Personal Banking from Online Services.
- Under "First time Scotiabank Online users," click on Register Now.
- Follow the simple instructions to register.
It is that easy! Join today and start enjoying the benefits of being able to do your banking anytime, anywhere.
Daily, weekly, monthly, and transaction limits apply. Transfers are made in real time and may only be between accounts within the country and in the same currency. The beneficiary's full name and account number and type are required for making transfers.